All Australian Casino is proud to be able to offer all its new clients who reside in Australia a brilliant 100% welcome bonus when they first deposit. This welcome bonus is automatically applied to all first deposits up to five hundred Australian dollars e.g. clients depositing $10 into their casino account are rewarded with a $10 welcome bonus to play with on the various games. All Australian Casino offers the welcome bonus as an incentive for members of the Australian public to sign up and become members at the casino.
Welcome bonus – wagering requirements:
All Australian Casino impose a wagering requirement on the welcome bonus of 35 times the bonus amount. For example, a client depositing $10 receives an additional $10 welcome bonus, the wagering for this bonus must be $350 (35 x $10) within a 30 day period until the amount can be taken into the live casino or withdrawn. The client must always play through their own money before the bonus comes into effect.
Restrictions over the games included to meet the wagering requirements:
- Pokies: 100% included in the welcome bonus and wagering requirements
- Classic Pokies: 100% included in the welcome bonus and wagering requirements
- Other games: 100% included in the welcome bonus and wagering requirements
- Video poker: Does not count towards the wagering requirements
- Table games: Does not count towards the wagering requirements
- Live casino games: Not included in the welcome bonus promotion
I have received a bonus that I don’t want!
That can happen if you have enabled the option to receive bonuses in your account, as described above. Nevertheless it is always possible to cancel a received bonus. To cancel a bonus simply click on your name and total balance at the top of the site. When the menu appears you will see a cancellation button for the bonus. Click the button to delete your bonus.
Bonuses and promotions at All Australian Casino:
All Australian Casino prides itself in offering a constant collection of innovative and unique offers and promotions. The terms and conditions applied to our offers and promotions are presented below.
The Bonus – Terms and conditions:
Version 1.6 - Last update: 01-12-2016
- For deposit/reload bonuses, login bonuses and manual bonuses offered by All Australian Casino Terms and conditions apply.
- The minimum deposit to receive a deposit/reload bonus is set at $ 10 AUD.
- The maximum bonus offered can be different. This will be clearly communicated in the specific promotional offer.
- Players from Australia who play at All Australian Casino will qualify for our welcome bonus and any other bonus offer.
Players from countries outside Australia will not automatically receive bonuses offered by All Australian Casino.
- Any player who receives a promotional offer directly from All Australian Casino is entitled to receive the promotional offer.
- For players who have a bonus active on their account it is very important that wagering requirements are met. If the wagering requirements are not met players are not able to request a withdrawal or transfer funds to the live casino. When they do the bonus will be forfeit. A warning will appear to prevent players from losing their bonus.
- For all regular bonuses offered by All Australian the wagering requirements are 35x the received bonus unless specified otherwise.
- All Australian Casino bonuses are valid for thirty days to meet the wagering requirements.
- The following games count towards 100% to meet the wagering requirements: Classic pokies, pokies, lottery and other games.
- Table games and video poker games do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Any player received a bonus is able to make a deposit to meet the wagering requirements.
- Bonuses at All Australian Casino are not valid in the Live Casino.
- A restriction is in place that only one casino account is allowed per person, family, address, household, email address, credit card number or where an IP address is shared (University, office, public library etc.) These restrictions are in place to ensure the welcome bonus is awarded only once.
- The All Australian Casino bonuses are not available to: employees of the company, volunteers, board members, freelancers, promotional, marketing, or other offices, issuers of licenses, license holders, issuers of licenses, service providers and any other detached or associated companies. The family members of all of the above people are also not applicable for the bonus.
- All people that are found to be in abuse of the welcome bonus and any of its terms and conditions will be excluded from this bonus and any other promotions ran by All Australian Casino.
- All Australian Casino have the right at any time to change the welcome bonus or any other promotion without reason or notification.
- Clients reserve the right to at any time choose not to accept a bonus. Clients wishing to do this can do so easily by logging into their account and selecting the correct box on their profile. All Australian Casino’s customer service team is on hand to help clients with this process if so needed.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating a No Deposit Bonus and want to withdraw winnings gained by this No Deposit Bonus need to withdrawal a minimum amount of 40 AUD.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating a No Deposit Bonus and want to withdraw winnings gained by this No Deposit Bonus are able to withdrawal a maximum amount of 100 AUD.
- Any bonus and winnings will be forfeited if a player has an active bonus and moves after winning from low weighted games like table games, to high weighted games like slots (or first bets high and then low with a stake not in proportion to the balance) for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements. This will be judged at the sole discretion of the casino after reviewing the gameplay.
- When received a bonus or bonus as result from free spins the maximum allowed bet is $5. Any bonus and winnings will be forfeited at the sole discretion of the casino after reviewing the gameplay.
- Certain partners of All Australian Casino offer an exclusive welcome bonus where the wagering requirements might differ from the generic welcome bonus of All Australian Casino.
- Players using Skrill or Neteller for their initial deposit will be excluded from the welcome bonus.
- Masking IP or location is not allowed. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc).
Free Spins – Terms and conditions:
- Free spins promotion offered by All Australian Casino have different terms and conditions and these are explained here.
- A result of free spins is bonus money. All Australian players must wager the bonus money 35x before the player can request a withdrawal or play in the live casino.
- The wagering requirements must be met within 24 hours after the bonus money is received. If the player does not manage to wager the bonus within 24 hours the bonus will be forfeit.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating Free Spins and want to withdraw winnings gained by these Free Spins need to withdrawal a minimum amount of 40 AUD.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating Free Spins and want to withdraw winnings gained by these Free Spins are able to withdrawal a maximum amount of 100 AUD. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.